r a n d o m

blog? what the hell is a blog???

Monday, July 03, 2006

week 32: i know you got soul part two...

alright here's part two of the two part update. yea i know it's 3 weeks late, but better late than never right? again, this is some sweet azz music to make babies too. summer is far from over, so you got plenty of time to groove with your woman/man. alrite thats enuff outta me, enjoy the music, one.

(right click and "save target as" or "save link as" to download)


Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You
download it






Delegation - Oh Honey
download it






The Delfonics - Didn't I Blow Your Mind This Time
download it






The Dramatics - In The Rain
download it






Todd Rundgren - Hello It's Me
download it






Surface - Shower Me With Your Love
download it






The Stylistics - Break Up To Make Up
download it






The Isley Brothers - For The Love Of You
download it






Isaac Hayes - Bumpy's Lament
download it

2 Comments:

At Wed Jul 05, 03:29:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally!!! I've been waiting for Part 2. I cant wait to get home to download and listen

Honorable
www.honorablemedia.com/blog

 
At Tue Jul 11, 09:23:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Have 3kids as it is!!if i play these top soul tunes near my wife!!god knows what would happen!!Thanx tho and hope to get pt1 now!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home